academy -> Graphic Design
WITH GRAPHIC DESIGN, VISUAL CONTENTS ARE CREATED WITH TEXTS AND GRAPHS TO TRANSFER A MESSAGE.
Graphic designers use computer software or by hand to create visual concepts that inspire, inform, and captivate customers. They create the overall design and layout for applications such as advertisements, brochures, magazines, and reports.
In this training, you will receive first-base knowledge in graphic design and gain the skills to develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites.
Details of course:
- Course length: 48h (3 times per week, 2h per day) 8 weeks
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- 2 groups: 1st 09:00-11:00, 2nd 17:00-19:00
- Work environment: Remote or Class
- Course content: links, books, projects, final test.
- Principles of Design.
- Fonts, Colors, Sketching
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop