academy -> Human Resources
Human Resources Is The Pillar Of The Company Taking Care Of The Employees Needs And Requests.
Human resource (HR) is the part of a company that is in charge of finding, screening, recruiting, and training job candidates. It equips employees with skills and knowledge that will help them advance in the workplace. Human Resources helps businesses achieve professional advancement and success. Essentially, HR is concerned with the employee and the best way to assist in the process of achieving the main goal.
In this training, you will receive first-base knowledge on human resources, understand how to interact with and manage employees and enhance skills on recruiting and staffing, organization development, training and learning.
Details of course:
- Course length: 48h (3 times per week, 2h per day) 8 weeks
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- 2 groups: 1st 09:00-11:00, 2nd 17:00-19:00
- Work environment: Remote or Class
- Course content: links, books, projects, final test.
- Strategic HRM in the Modern Organisation
- Effective Recruitment & Selection
- Performance Management in a multicultural environment
- Optimizing Learning Interventions
- Supporting Employees in Difficulty