academy -> Project Management
Project Management plans and manages projects to reach the intended goals of the company.
The goal of project management is to plan and manage a project so that its stated goals and deliverables are met. It is an important role in a company to bring leadership and direction to projects.
In this training, you will learn how to initiate a project plan, manage both stakeholders and relationships, organize their team, develop a project charter, and build a business case for a project.
Details of course:
- Course length: 48h (3 times per week, 2h per day) 8 weeks
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- 2 groups: 1st 09:00-11:00, 2nd 17:00-19:00
- Work environment: Remote or Class
- Course content: links, books, projects, final test.
- Develop student’s ability to initiate, plan, monitor, and close business projects.
- Develop professional proficiency and competency for the students.
- Develop and master understanding across the project management life cycle.