academy -> Research Methodology
Methodology in research ensures the study’s reliability and validity.
Research Methodology is a crucial step to be learned adequately by researchers. In order to ensure reliability and validity of a research, the researcher systematically designs the study in achieving the aims and objectives.
In this training, you will receive first-base knowledge in research methodology, the steps it requires and have the experience of conducting research on your own.
Details of course:
- Course length: 48h (3 times per week, 2h per day) 8 weeks
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- 2 groups: 1st 09:00-11:00, 2nd 17:00-19:00
- Work environment: Remote or Class
- Course content: links, books, projects, final test.
- Demonstrate knowledge of research processes
- Perform literature reviews using print and online databases
- Employ American Psychological Association (APA) formats
- Identify, explain, compare, and prepare the key elements of a research proposal/report
- Compare and contrast quantitative and qualitative research