academy -> SPSS
SPSS is a statistical software suite used to process and analyze data.
SPSS Statistics is a statistical software developed by IBM for data management, advanced analytics, multivariate analysis, business intelligence, and criminal investigation.
In this training, you will learn how to use SPSS to process and analyze survey data.
Details of course:
- Course length: 48h (3 times per week, 2h per day) 8 weeks
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- 2 groups: 1st 09:00-11:00, 2nd 17:00-19:00
- Work environment: Remote or Class
- Course content: links, books, projects, final test.
- Getting started with SPSS files
- Data entry: manually and from excel
- Editing and organizing datasets
- SPSS options and functions
- Brainstorming and research
- Descriptive statistics
- Graphical displays
- Parametric significance tests
- Nonparametric significance tests